We, at Summit, are so excited about our new partnership opportunity with Children’s HopeChest and 3 other Phoenix area churches. Together, we will be working to have a positive impact on the community of La Cuchilla, Guatemala.
* Become a Friendship Partner to a child in La Cuchilla.
* Become a gift donor to facilitate development projects that enhance the self-sustainability and long-term improvement of La Cuchilla including a vegetable garden, chicken coops, and a kitchen
* Participate in mission trips to La Cuchilla
* Keep the La Cuchilla Friendship Ministry and community in your prayers
A Friendship Partnership enables you to enjoy the unique opportunity to have a one-on-one personal relationship with a child living in La Cuchilla. Through letters, photos, and even potential mission visits, you will have an opportunity to build a friendship that can last a lifetime and provide hope for a vulnerable child.
* Keep your Friendship Partner child in prayer
* Write letters to your child at least 3 times per year
* Optional mission visits to see your child
* Cost is $45 per month which supports the nutritional, educational, and medical needs of your child
Are you so excited about this opportunity to have an impact and be a blessing to a child in La Cuchilla, Guatemala? Click on the Support La Cuchilla button.